Home Inspections Services in Rochester Michigan
The Home inspection process is very important before you make your decision to get your hands on a new home in Rochester. A typical House inspection is a sort of visual examination of the physical features, structure, appearance and the system of the house.
The main purpose of the home inspection is to protect the buyer from purchasing a house without knowing its condition. During a typical inspection, many problems such as existence of pests and bugs, unsatisfactory supply of electricity and presence of mold and radon are revealed. Additionally, a inspection also helps buyers to get to know about the problems which the seller may be aware of and is hiding intentionally.
The inspectors are aware of local ordinances for example cooling and heating system, frame construction and plumbing system etc.
Why should you have your home inspected ?
How much does a home inspection cost ?
Fees are based according to size, age and various other aspects of the home. Property inspection fees from a certified professional home inspector generally start under $300.
|House Square Feet||Inspection Price||Inspection Includes|
|2000 Sq-Ft||250 $||maintenance tips and expert advice; includes digital pictures; computer generated report|
|2000-2500 Sq-Ft||275 $||maintenance tips and expert advice; includes digital pictures; computer generated report|
|2500-3000 Sq-Ft||300 $||maintenance tips and expert advice; includes digital pictures; computer generated report|
|3000-3500 Sq-Ft||350 $||maintenance tips and expert advice; includes digital pictures; computer generated report|
|3500 Sq-Ft and above||350 $ + 0.15 sqft||maintenance tips and expert advice; includes digital pictures; computer generated report|
|Re-Inspection||100 $||re-inspection of repaired items by the homeowner|
How much time does an house inspection take?
For example, a 2,500 square foot house would take about 3 hours. Most times it depends upon the size and condition of the home. You can usually figure 1.2 hours for every 1,000 square feet.If the company also produces the report at your home, that will take an additional 30-50 minutes.
What does the home inspection include:
- Our home inspector will investigate : Foundations, Floors, Walls, Columns, Roofs, Garage.
- Our home exterior inspection includes flashing, trim, doors, windows, garage doors, decks, steps, porches, eaves, down spouts, soffits, grading, drainage, driveways, patios, walkways;
- The home inspector will examine roof coverings, drainage, flashing, chimney, signs of roof leaks;
- The home inspector will evaluate pipes, drains, vents, faucets, water heater & venting, sumps;
- Service entrance, Grounding Equipment, Distribution Panels, Light fixtures, Receptacles, Ground Fault Interrupters;
- Equipment, Controls, Venting, Fans, Ducts, Safety Control;Our interior home inspection covers walls, ceilings, floors, stairs, railings, doors, windows, attached garage and door;
- Insulation, Venting, Kitchen & Bath Ventilation, Laundry Ventilation; Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fence and Gate.
- We will even have some home maintenance tips for you. Also the client will receive a booklet about home maintenance.
To better serve you with your home inspection, please fill out the form below.